Newman| Electrical engineering
It’s a motor but it doesn’t spin! I can always remember my impression when I first learn about linear motors. Passionate about linear motors, I joined Prodrive Technologies as a designer intern to optimize linear motor geometries. I usually start my day with a simple cup of coffee and a banana. Then I dig into existing ideas of linear motor design. Since the simulations I run are time consuming, I make sure to do the rest of my tasks whenever I need to wait for the generated data. With the data I acquire I have an overview of what is essential to the specific optimization. During my hours at Prodrive Technologies, I can count on support of my supervisors and colleagues; For me Prodrive Technologies is like a big family.
It’s a motor but it doesn’t spin!
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, and laptop
- On campus sports facilities
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 33 vacation days
- Retirement plan
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application within 5 working days.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise.
- If we want to make you an offer and there's enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.