The Netherlands - Eindhoven |
The Quality Engineer is a crucial role within our organization. You are key player throughout complete product life cycle (from sales to development to series production to end of life), you are the awareness factor and the eye-opener. While working in the projects you need to align our organization with the customer requirements and expectations. As you fulfil this role you inspire teams to continually find ways to improve our way of working. Besides working on quality performance for specific projects, by identifying key areas of improvement and having complete responsibility, you have the possibilities and freedom to influence the performance of the complete organization. The aspect of the role is very broad. You are in the lead of quality discussions with internal and external stakeholders, you are supporting product and process design decisions, leading root cause analysis and improvement programs, you support supplier quality related activities.
- BSc, BEng or MSc in Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering or Applied physics or a related technical education
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.