Advanced analytics is creating a data science platform within Prodrive Technologies which aids and supplements our colleagues in any way possible. For example, by giving them real time insights in various processes, automating time consuming tasks and involving everyone in our data-driven vision.
Every day at Prodrive Technologies I try to make other people’s lives a bit easier. As a data engineer, I am delivering insight into processes that other people are working with and care about.
This means that I am working closely together with many people in the company: quality engineers, developers and engineers working in the manufacturing process. I try to understand how they work and what they need to find insights which are beneficial to them.
Finding insights requires creative thinking and problem-solving. Both these traits are highly encouraged within Prodrive Technologies. Although I only work part-time, I am fully responsible for my projects and I have complete freedom in my approach of a project, how I work and when I work.
My team consists of people with different backgrounds, ranging from Econometrics to Software science and from Physics to Electrical engineering. While we all are working on our own project, there is always someone who can help me by looking at my project from their perspective.
I want to be fully responsible for my work, this drives me to work hard and achieve success
Data analyst profile
BSc, BEng, MSc or PhD in Data Science, in Engineering or any quantitative or engineering field (econometrics, computer science, etc.)
Eager to learn about the manufacturing processes and systems
Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeedCompetitive attitude and the need to constantly keep improving yourself
Strong communication skills
Pros and cons
Receiving freedom and responsibility from day one
Working together with many different people
Having the opportunity to develop new skills within Prodrive Technologies
Having too many interesting colleagues to be able to talk with all of them
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1800 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.