As Product Manufacturing Architect you are responsible for definition, design and qualification of new products manufacturing process on basis of the customer specifications, regulations, standards and product design. Working in project with team of experts, having in mind the global picture, you need to assure that our design is producible with highest efficiency without compromising the quality by developing and using state-of-the-art machinery and processes. You are the driving and most inspiring factor for the manufacturing innovations. While being manufacturing process technical interface towards internal and external stakeholders, you lead in the process related decisions and support design and testing strategy choices. By bringing the product from a concept stage to full series production release, you are the key contributor to the successful realization of every project.
No day is the same as the one before, just as my starting time. But the cup of coffee is a very important part of the start-up of the day.
This day involves quite some discussions about how to keep a design producible according to the right standards and if all these processes are already in-house. As a Product Manufacturing Architect, I am responsible for the selection of manufacturing processes to assure that our technicians and robots can produce all (new) products. To achieve this, I’m working in close cooperation with people from all layers in our internal and external organization, from the technicians on the floor to management or customers.
It’s not impossible, so let’s try
Product Manufacturing Architect profile
BSc, BEng or MSc in Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering or Applied physics or a related technical education
Pros and cons
Flexibility of working hours
A lot of freedom
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Overtime hours can be completely paid out
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 33 vacation days
- Retirement plan
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application within 5 working days.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise.
- If we want to make you an offer and there's enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.