Apollo series frame grabber
The Apollo series frame grabber card is a high-performance PCIe GEN3 frame grabber supporting the acquisition of images from 1 to 8 high-speed cameras through 8 lanes each operating at a speed of up to 25Gbps per channel.
The frame grabber card supports two bi-directional QSFP28 modules to enable multi-lane optical transceivers. The onboard high-performance Xilinx Ultrascale FPGA can be utilized to offload computationally intensive algorithms from the host computer system. Moreover, the CLHS protocol is supported off-the-shelf, and support for CoaxPress-over-Fiber (8-lanes CXP-12) is available on request.
A powerful card at a glance:
- Supports the most advanced CLHS or CXP cameras the high bandwidth of the Apollo card allows the interfacing of multiple high-speed cameras
- Offload the host computer by running custom image processing algorithms in the onboard FPGA
- Never miss a frame through an extensive onboard buffer memory
- Configure multi-camera applications through support for up to 8 high-speed CLHS cameras
- High reliable camera interfacing through the use of optical transceivers very high cable lengths between the camera and host computer are supported
High bandwidth, up to 25Gbps/Lane
Supports up to 8 cameras
Supports for FPGA accelerated processing